G. V. Industries, Inc. maintains rigorous quality checks through each phase of manufacturing. First article and final inspections on our coordinate measuring machines, along with a large lineup of traditional inspection tools ensures the production of a part meeting the exacting specifications of our customers. Our commitment to quality includes compliance with the strict requirements of our customers.
Our success depends on work that meets our customer's specifications and is done right the first time. Continuous inspection and checking supports quality parts delivered on time.
Quality that meets or exceeds customer requirements is our priority.
- 1st article inspections
- in-process inspections
- inspection reports with shipments (as required)
- statistical process charts (as required)
- quality check of design and material before processing
- quality assurance through continuous inspection with complete documentation
- inspection equipment
- final inspection report and certification
- ISO and US Government standards
- Coordinate Measuring Machine
- Standard gauging equipment